After the smug and rather aloof Bradley Wiggins Tour de France victory and Olympic road race success bought the Tour back to Britain it’s fair to say he was the one that helped to start a cycling revolution here. We have all been out walking or driving in the countryside and those familiar...
Wonderfull piece of kit for the money! handels up hill or down hill with ease and speed and my only concern is the clatter of the gears when speeding down concreate steps. No big deal! Both bike and rider survived! ha ha.
* Frame: All new 6061 full suspension frame with 5.5 inches of travel and adjustable forged I-Link
* Fork: SR Epicon with 130mm of travel and hydraulic damping with rebound and lock out
* Gears: SRAM X7 rear derailleur
* Chainset: Truvativ Blaze
* Brakes: Tektro Auriga Comp twin piston hydraulic disc brakes
* Wheels: WTB SX-24 disc rims
* Saddle: SDG Bel Air saddle